- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between good mistakes(best effort, bad result) and bad mistakes(sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
Core Value and Beliefs
Both of the Georgia Girl founders are former employees of Mindspring. Mindspring was an internet company founded in the early 1990s. Mindspring's Core values and beliefs were an important part of the companies culture and contributed greatly to it's success. We at Georgia Girl continue that spirit with our core values and belief
Core Values and Beliefs, which were referred to as he Georgia Girl CV&Bs: